2010年3月10日星期三

busy busy n still busy

Yesterday,
from 7am departed from our lovely home to IPTB and back arnd 7pm, in between we got not more than 30mins to take a deep breathe, the activities were keep running and running. When back home, we didnt even have extra time to relax for a while, PN portfolio need to pass up on today and we are having a microteaching on today as well, after finish all my stuff, i only left few hours to take a rest (Z_Z)''' This made me up to the wall!!!

Today,
finally, my portfolio was done, microteaching was done too (althought i did it in a bad way, forgot to carry out one step in the RPH that we had done) and now i have time to do my facial before i go back to hometown on this coming Friday. Undeniable, it is a very comfortrable process but my purse was vomiting blood at the same time. @.@

Tomorrow,
Devil is going to turn over a new leaf. Yeah, finally i had make my decision on something that which i not sure on the previous days, but now, my mind is clear and i know what should i do for tomorrow. Well, althought it is cruel but i still have to do it, for my best and also for him. S.hang, you can congratz me now =P
By the way, gona thanks for Har's helping =) 
Good luck devil ^^ 

3 条评论:

  1. Congrat u for being cruel??

    回复删除
  2. haha,mayb =P
    may i know who r u? SH? =)

    回复删除
  3. yup...
    i wan to noe in details le. chat v u when i free.haha

    回复删除