2010年11月27日星期六

getting hurt

thing becomes complicated
r u de batu api among us?
r u scare that i will split all your secrets out?
since i close to her last time
gona tell you dat
you are damn wrong
i got no interest to get myself into trouble
the problem are among three of you
NOT me
but why
in the end i am the victim?
what you heard from him is not coming out from my mouth
its not true
i don't know she is the one who said that
or he lies to you 
i don't know the reason well
i am confused in the mean time

hey, know what
i feel like want to talk to you
to settle down the problem
but i don't know what can i say
i even dare not to ask you about the truth
since you are so close with me last time
i cant accept that you have changed
if, i say if
if you are the one who did that
congratz to you
you win
success to become the batu api
such a big liar
to me and her

or may be
i m not good in solving problem




dears, i wish u gals are with me now~
hmm, and also the one in japan =P

5 条评论:

  1. this is part and parcel of our life events....it makes us stronger to face future challenges....!

    回复删除
  2. yaya, thnx for ur encouragement, frm this incident i gained alot and know wat shld i do when i face de same prob nxt time~for sure i hope it wont happen in my life anymore ^^

    回复删除
  3. i'm glad to hear that.. :)

    回复删除
  4. seems like u forgot someone in Pj to hear about ur story..

    回复删除
  5. song, dare not 2forget u k, but u gt time for me meh?haha!!

    回复删除