2011年10月22日星期六

叙别会

毕业前的叙别会
让你我
在脑海里
留下了
彼此最美的时刻
pc ville members v our beloved tutor and pn.lee ^^














dats my red carpet moment~ XP























Action Research group members v supervisor ^^


















26,lrng lobak 3 housemates ^^


















yeah, dats my twin ^^























v the oni 2guys in pc ville ^^


















kubang semang members--the 2lil hyperactive juniors i hv ever seen~ XP 



















there is a person
who rushing here n there
before the farewell dinner starts
who almost sacrified all his time on me
v depart at 6pm
and he reached hostel arnd 5.50pm
in the end he gt no time to dress up himself

tot u r in ur messy hairstyle, yt u still look handsome in my eyes. ^^


















yup, dats me in my cheong sam look ^^
























thanks juniors for organising this farewell dinner for us~
you are the best =)

没有评论:

发表评论