2010年7月31日星期六

my 23rd bufdae

well,
yesterday someone knocked my door
and asked:" any activity 2nite?"
"NOPE, why?"
"can we celebrate ur bufday 2nite?"
(wat kind of question was dat? =_='' haha)
"cz v scare u r not free on next friday."
(who noes i will b damn free on nxt fri, 
sitting in my room n playing my own fingers,lol)
"hehe,ya sure."
"any restaurant u wish 2go for ur bufdae celebration?"
(few suggestions from hsemmie, all looks nice)
"hmm,i prefer Little Cottage"
(which is not in their suggestion =P
yet they r willing 2respect my decision
thnks ya babies ^^)

v departed arnd 6.30pm but whn reached its omost 8.30pm
hw jam it is
v have had alot of funny jokes der
de environment of dat restaurant is nice n warm

menu of lilttle cottage

environment of little cottage

after having a long chat der,
jakson asked:"wer u wana go now?clubbing?"
"haha,dun wan la!"
"or else we go batu ferringi?"
"hmm, can oso. long time nvr been der ad."
another long journey der
jz bcz of traffic jam @_@
at 1st, we planned to go hard rock
aisk, no seat for us
den hang arnd for a while

"hey,can i go 2de beach?"
"ya, sure. v all gona listen 2ur order 2day.haha."
its raining
yt it didnt affect my mood
take off my high heels
walk on de beach v hsemmies
taking alot of stupak pic
v all those funny funny weird weird poses
shadow of share house 26
 dey're bzing 2write "happy birthday jiaying" hw warm it is ^^
(actly i m de one who forced dem 2do so, ngiak ngiak)

here is de product of dem ^^

lets start our posing pics
alot of pics are not allow 2upload here,bcz of 18sx =P
okie,
it was 1 something in de midnight
is time to go back home
love u gals+guy
for organizing me a great bufdae celebration
it will b a memorable bufdae of mine
^^
thanks 2de drivers of de day
"elyssa" n "jakson"

2 条评论:

  1. Woo..So nice can have a great Birthday celebration!
    And..
    I like the photo of u with the spaghetti..Nice..=P

    回复删除
  2. haha..nxt fri i go kl find u den u celebrate for me oso la..wahaha!!! plan2 go for u guys' convo if n oni if my observation done b4 dis fri..=)
    spaghetti n i both look nice =P

    回复删除