2010年8月7日星期六

i got it

few days ago
u called me all the way from Australia 
just to wish me happy bufday
ouch, hw warm it is

hey Jack,
i miss ur voice
i miss the time v spent 2gth
i miss avthing dat happened among us
I MISS YOU DEEPLY

you r just like my compass 
when i had lost my way
u'll b der 4me
showing me the correct direction
with ur own theories

you know
when im facing problems dat i cant solved
i will think of u
hoping dat u r here v me
like the old days 
sharing our daily life experiences v each other
altot is was just a small lil thing
dats wat  v call "PILLOW CHAT" 
rite? =P

hey 
i think i noe wat im going to do nw
after a long chat v u 
just like wat u said
the most important is
=LIVE HAPPILY=
dun too care hw others look at us
ppl may think dat v'r wrong
but v'r always rite for someone out der

so,
no worries
i'll b fine 
like wat i've promised u

waiting for ur return,haha!!!



* thnx RC for writting me a letter
^^
http://bluerain501.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post_06.html

没有评论:

发表评论