2011年2月19日星期六

the worst pacticum

hving my 3months practicum now
n unfortunately to say dat
dis is the worst practicum i ever have
i feel like screaming to my students
after repeating the same thing for more than 3times
n it happens avday
altot there are oni 10 of them
but its more difficult 2teach than a 40+ students in a class
can u imagine dat
a chinese school but der is oni 1 chinese in de class
ya, others r jz malays n indians
i got no idea in hw communicate v  them
how to teach them
so that they can master all those knowledge in de syllabus
kind of fed up in dis kind of teaching life
after teaching them for 1hr
they cant even memorise 6 chinese words
wat the hell is dis!!!
(allow me to shout some rude words here)
avday keep complaining to hsemates
thought i know dat der is nothng going to change after complaining
mayb my lucky star were is busying arnd
n forget to look n care for me
so dat i hv a hard time here

ya,honestly it is a tough job for me to go through
i feel like teaching malay more den chinese
nid to n force to explain every single thing in BM
mayb after 3months i can speak malay fluently den nw
i will be the one who gained alot in this practicum

God pls bless me for avthing
gv me strength n passion in teaching 10 of them
so that i wont give them up
i know clearly that is not their fault
is jz dey dun have any strong foundation
but 10 of them cn pls jz do me a favour?
dun b a lazy students
at least show me u wana learn n nt jz wasting time in class

wat i nid currently is jz a big n warm hug frm anyone of u
tell me that i can do it
jz like de big hug dat i gt frm Dr.tan
i nid support frm u
n seriously
i DO!!!!




hey devil,
jz believe in urself
avthing will b fine

7 条评论:

  1. 你能做到的, 加油!

    回复删除
  2. Finally ur blog no more worm ar? lol
    Just want to say I like the pic in ur blog although I don't like D5000, lol
    爱那些不可爱的,也许是我们都必须学习的吧,加油.
    可愛くない人を愛してるのは私達が習わなければならないことだ、頑張って!

    回复删除
  3. 匿名, thnx ^^

    yx, wat u mean my blog no more worm?
    haha, dats not my camera, jz pinjam n posed..=P
    argh, dun write in japanese since i stop my japanese clas for 1month due to my busy lifestyle..i will continue it for sure...so b4 dat, translate dis to me 1st =P

    回复删除
  4. No racist pls :p
    がんばって and don't give up!

    ps: help me remove the typo comment upstair pls. thx

    回复删除
  5. Last time whenever I tried to view ur blog, there was a warning pop out and said this blog got virus.. lol
    I knew u don't know dy, so the japanese was the same meaning as the chinese.. lol

    回复删除
  6. sw, for sure no racist..jz bias,haha!!!
    yup, removed edi, say thnk u to me..=P

    yx, izt?i duno abt dat...wah, r u a milo kid? cn predict edi, know write in dwi language huh..=P

    回复删除
  7. I purposely wrote it for u to learn! lol

    回复删除