2010年10月7日星期四

finally

recently
rush for my assignment
rush for my tutorial
rush for my amali
rush for today calligraphic exhibition

finally its over
means dat no more assignment until nxt next year
(but exam arnd de corner =.=''')
"hooray"
from de bottom of my heart

started to burn mid nite oil since last weekend
gt no enuf slp for omost 2weeks
nw
panda = me 
@_@

and
flu,sore throat and fever 
come to visit me
at de same time
>.<

i just wish im in the pink of health
so dat can go shopping
can go sing k
can eat those food i like
can do any other activities dat i like

so,
wish me luck yae~
^^

2 条评论:

  1. in the pink of health,
    for a long time didnt see this word dy,
    English so pro ya, ha..

    Take care panda..
    Got watch the panda video clip in facebook?
    Damn funny..

    回复删除
  2. haha..yaya,still rmb i memorised it for exam lo..informal letter..=P

    wat panda video?copy de link 4me la..haha

    回复删除