2011年1月6日星期四

rojak-campur campur

i know is abit late for me to update my blog
kinda lazy recently =P
gt no time for me 2update something here
(duno what im bz for =.=)

tiger tiger goes away
bunny is the hero of 2011
犯太岁as well
bro said that i edi dun hv any luck
still 犯太岁
so i wil b
no money
no good luck
and the most important is
S&A again in this new yr
wat kind of hypotheses was dat

2nd day of jan
met v my 2ndary junior de day b4 i bck to BM
it had been 6yrs i din meet him
at 1st still tot dat it is quite weird 2yum cha v him
mana tau v can chat non stop for 2hrs =.=
he said i look like stella wong 黄湘怡
2ndary junior prefect gangs all think alike
am i look like her?
she is much more prettier than me la












at the same day
went to take pic v family members
at 1st wana take in kl's studio
but there is not enuf time for us to do so


















my family my love



start my yoga 2day
kinda tired after dat
hmm, i think im getting older
=P

9 条评论:

  1. No doubt, U're getting older..
    Is time to get married.. =P

    回复删除
  2. wah, dun say like dis la, i dun1 2gt married so young leh =P
    wana attend ur wedding n gt ang pao frm u 1st =P

    回复删除
  3. Many of my friends in my Japan's church get married in their early 20.. I felt like I'm so late among them, haha....

    回复删除
  4. wah, early in 20 leh, so fast...u feel like late edi? den good la, u faster plan ur wedding, prepare a big big ang pao for me yae =P

    回复删除
  5. What?? If I get married, is u who need to prepare ang pao gua... No, I need to wait u become super rich then only I can receive a big ang pao from u, if not rugi dy lo... lol

    回复删除
  6. no la, those who married nid 2gv single n availble frens ang pao de ma, not meh? i usualy gt it frm my cousin bro de wor~u married sure i will gv u big ang pao de, but whn is my turn u hv2 gv me double de =P LOL

    回复删除
  7. Cousin ma, sure get angpau la.. Friend also need to give meh?? lol
    Double?
    Then I sure need to get married later then u.
    So that I can get the double $$ !
    Dont worry, I will give a really good ang pau to u as an investment!! lol

    回复删除
  8. fren dun hv de meh? i oso nt sure leh, i tot all S&A ppl can get..lol~
    wah, dun bcz of my double ang pao den marry late la..no worth, so u beta gt married earlier~=P
    huh?hw come gv ang pao to me as an investment?cant gt wat u mean leh =P

    回复删除
  9. U really old dy..
    U give me double wat, so I need to give a big amount first only can get a much more bigger amount in future.
    This is what call investment.. =.="

    回复删除