2011年1月24日星期一

sick

read a funny comic at choco's blog
http://yinyin7.blogspot.com/2011/01/sick-xd.html
hmm, the situation quite same v me
"SICK"
sorethroat frm last wednesday
getting more serious after PC group reunion dinner at vitoria station
due to the bangladesh sland eng
i dun understand wat he was talking abt
(mayb is bcz my eng is poor)
so i simply order one of de vegetarian foods dat recommended by him
when saw da food
i sweat =.='''
getting more serious after eating all the foods















went to gov clinic on last fri
the malay doctor der asked me a qsn
"sakit apa?"
"sorethroat n cough."
"ok, dah, tunggu kat luar ambil ubat."
(he din do anythng pun~)
o.s in my mind
like dis oso cn b a doctor?
no wonder doc in msia "over loaded" la
no quality mia pun jadi doctor
in d end
i jz gt paracetamol n cough syrup frm da clinic
=.='''

pray hard to recover soon
CNY is arnd de corner
so many foods waiting for me
hate those bihun soup n keow teow soup
eat for so many days edi
i wan tomyam
i wan fried kewo teow
i wan fried rice
i wan curry
i wan laksa
i wan nasi lemak
i wan to eat all those HOT & SPICY food!!!!

yesterday
bro called me
asking me y gt sick again?
how i know wor =.=
after chatting v me not more than 2mins
he gv an order to me
"go slp nw"
then he ended the call
cz whenever i open my mouth
i cough non stop
but thank God
i get to present my assignment well in this morning
praised by lecturer sumore
(ok, i saja nak show off , haha )

2 条评论:

  1. Try 2 gargle wif warm salt water 6-8 times per day or according 2 sum ppl, b4 go 2 bed try a cup of hot tea with lemon and honey. get well soon !

    回复删除
  2. thnx for ur concern ^^
    yaya,drinking honey nw but vtot lemon =)

    回复删除