2010年2月19日星期五

gals gathering

Time flies, it was just a blink and CNY had over. Well, so now I am count downing for my March holiday. Quite busy during this past CNY, relatives gathering, friend’s wedding, friends gathering, temple’s function all those activities make me busy like a bee, but yet I am enjoying it. This year CNY got not much time to meet with all of my friends and relatives especially cousin brothers and sisters, too bad ~

Few days ago having a gals gathering among 5 of us, it was a really memorable sweet sweet time. We chat! We sing! We laugh! I really appreciate 4 of them as my sisters in my life, without them life will be so humdrum and bored, undeniable! Like what I had mentioned before, time flies, we know each other already 10 years and this “TIGER” year is our 10th anniversary! Hey sis, we gona continue our friendship in the rest of our life ya, that’s a promise. Let’s cheer for our “sistership” and don’t forget we are going to celebrate it when we next meet. (P/s: KL get frighten by us, because he never knows that we will be that crazy during the photo session! Hey guy, since you know us for so long, you gona used to our pattern k~ =P)

没有评论:

发表评论