2010年2月21日星期日

merci YX

I got my souvenir from YX during this CNY, after 6 months or may be more then 6 months only i get it. There is a habbit between he and me. We will keep either souvenir or gift for long long time first before we pass it to each other. Can't imagine during this CNY only he have the chance to take his 2008 birthday gift from me,lol~But for me, it still warmth and sweet =)

hey bro, Thnx alot for your souvenirsssss ya =)

i like this little box so much~ according to YX, the angels (not kids) were painted by a famous Italian painter called Rapheal.

can put all my little accessories in this cute box, so sweet =)

Wana check out who is Rapheal? Just click at http://www.answers.com/topic/raphael .

Wish you all the best in your final Toshiba interview at Japan =)

2 条评论:

  1. De rien JY..
    Merci for ur gift as well !!!
    Should we keep this habit???
    haha.. =P

    回复删除
  2. de rien mean welcome? k, learn another new word =P
    ya definitely v have 2 remain our habit for all the time =) cz it provides us lots n lots sweet memories, haha!!

    回复删除