2010年2月4日星期四

love you

Just now went for my table tennis practice, when back home I saw one notice stick at the door there, had a look on it, it was from RC~
Here a game starts, my lovely housemates try to cheer me out. Thousand of thank you from the bottom of my heart. ok, Since I feel gloom today, have a fun on it also not bad. Walked to the fridge, opened it, saw a new flavor shandy with a note standing silently there. The second hints is from ah Ong ^^


According to the hint given, third step is to go my food box and try to find out something else there.

Qiang qiang~~panda biscuit frm SB ^^ they know that i like this kind of snack very much~

Ok, now changing the direction to up stair. A row of Forrero Rocher sticks in front of my room’s door. A little gift and the continuos tips from Elyssa~


Huh?! I gona go down to the down stair again. 1,2,3 little gifts are with me already, which mean that still less a little gift from RC. Elyssa asked me to search for a red colour stuff in the fridge,hmm~what is that? Curious to know it ^^

fuyoh, secret recipe cake is my favourite--"winks"

Saw some notes on my table, touching to read all of the notes or I should say encouragement from them.


When I am writing this post, one of them knocked my door, knocked for few times some more, but they all dare not to come in although don’t know how many times I answer them “come in” . They said that still got many snacks not hide yet but I already back from my practice, cause them cant continue the station game, too bad~^^
Thanks to my lovely housemates (with my red red eyes there), i will go through it because i am who i am ^^ still can camholding means that i m all rite, no worries yae =)

Thanks to KK and also YK =)

8 条评论:

  1. 只要你开心,我们也会很开心的...加油!
    Smile Always...

    回复删除
  2. Walauyeh!! Ur housemate so good!!
    Introduce to me leh..I also want secret recipe..haha..

    Ooh, I knew dy, u like meiji biscuit ooh..
    Then I no need to worry about souvenir dy..
    I buy this to u in Japan, haha.. =P

    回复删除
  3. haha~ your friends are so cute~

    回复删除
  4. rc,yaya all of us shld smile always^^

    yx,my hsemates nice leh,really appreciate them alotzz!dey very rare 2treat me secret de leh~woi,i dun wan meiji as my souvenir la!bare in mind,wahaha!!

    nemo,ya they are really cute ^^

    回复删除
  5. yaya...we all nice and cute...wakakaka ^-^

    回复删除
  6. Super nice lo..Never see this kind of housemate before!!
    Can't like that, u said u like it VERY MUCH ma..
    Then I should buy something that u like, correct or not? haha..

    回复删除
  7. rc, dun perasan n ss here k~kaka!!!

    yx, u cant jealous so much de la. dats oni female hsemates will do that =)
    100% wrong loh~no nid i tell u y wrong de la!lol~

    回复删除
  8. hey...jiaying
    人家称赞我们,
    我们当然会接受的。。
    haha!

    回复删除