2010年2月21日星期日

"happening" day

I went to ipoh early in the morning with Juling to meet up jacklyn who is a super busy gal there. We got no choice so both of us had to go and back in the same day. Actually it is quite tired (depart from penang at 9am and reach ipoh at 11am then back at 3pm) but for me it still worth. Today really a nice and memorable day for me. I get to know them when i was 18 years old and i am the yubgest among them, so can be the "king" between 3 of us. They will help me to solve all the problems that i faced but now the situation are different, i am no more the youngest one in my course or even among my housemates, so i gona settle everything by myself (ling, thats why you feel that i chaged,lol~), become more mature and independent. I can't act like the style when i mix around with you gals. Time and tide waits for no man, I gona make myself to grow up not only physically but also mentally. So, no worries about me yae =)

Absence makes the heart grow fonder and distance is not the obstacle among us =)

Wish her all the best in PHD studies at Australia~gona meet ya at 2012 ^^

Ling and me =) hope to meet with her again~

By the way thanks for YX's souvenir from Italy, Fix and Fit =P

没有评论:

发表评论