2010年2月9日星期二

one team one dream

Today table tennis practise caused me feel even more tired after the olahraga training in the morning. I go no time back to home before i go for the training, everything was so rush, force to stay back at college until 6.60pm =.=''' I got no time to take my proper lunch today, when practising suddenly felt sick. Akmal and Hoi Yee got shocked when seeing my pale face =P How i know today practise was more "heavy" than usual wor, the coaches become so aspiring, may be due to the competetion is around the corner, so gona train hard and hard! Sarawak is our team's target! ONE TEAM ONE DREAM =) All of us gona fight for our dream! Add oil ^^
p/s: Kai Sheng, thanks for fetching me back yae =) 

Rc is getting sick in these few days, hope she will recover soon and in the pink of health~

CNY coming soon, can't wait for the gathering with jac jac and ju ling, miss the time we laughed together, miss the time we kept complaining about the auntie, miss the time we went for shopping, miss the time we having our meal together, miss the time when ah ling and me still studying our foundation at aimst, miss the time when jacklyn still was a biotech lecturer at aimst and those times before she was leaving malaysia, miss the old days among 3 of us, so muchie ^^

oppss, jz left half of ling's face >.<

没有评论:

发表评论