2010年1月21日星期四

bad day

Few days ago due to the freaking hot weather and my throat was almost facing problem so I cooked Chrysanthemum tea for my housemates and also myself. Hmm, the process of cooking was funny and laughably. Such a memorable experience that only can understand by Sin Huai and me.


Chrysanthemum Tea that cooked by Devil ^^

 
My lovely housemates were forcing by me to take this pic =P
(by holding their Chrysanthemum Tea,haha)

Ya, I like to cook those “weird” food (food that Hock Chiew people used to eat) to let them have a try, but usually they will thumbs up for my cooking skill, LOL~ Hmm, still palnning to cook "wan tan" for them, gals wait till i free first yae =)

Oh ya, last tuesday we were attending a crazy lecturer's class under the hot sun for two hours, sat there and listened to his nonsense ‘Ngah ngah” lecture for 120 minutes, the most pity thing is I forgot to apply sun block on that day, GOSH!!!




All students were using the notes to cover up their face.
(i am so brave to take pictures durig the lecture =P)

These few days, I am really going to break down physically and also mentally, make me feel down and gloom. Failed to achieve something, which was predictable but still feeling dreadful. What RC told me was right, “tolerate” – I will bare in mind but doesn’t mean that I will pretend to be deaf. So, please don’t over my limit, don't try to trigger out my anger, as you all know that I am a bad-tempered devil =P

I really hope there are someone to accompany me in this very moment. You can say nothing, do nothing to me, what i wish is just stay with me and let me know that you are my forever supporter. =)


没有评论:

发表评论