2010年1月9日星期六

new blog 2010

Hmm, actually i don't mean to create a new blog, just don't know due to wat reason i failed to sign in my blogbus's account (i miss my previous blog so much), so force to wasting my times and energy on my leisure saturday night.
Well, since it already happened in this new year, i force to and have to accept this bad news. Although in past few days i still thought that perhaps the webpage was undergoing maintenance and repairation, so i kept waiting and waiting, but in vain.....
Never mind, i should think positively in this new "tiger" year, new year new start new blog, everything seemed new to me when i back to bukit mertajam, when i step into my new classroom in IPTB, and when i realised that something had changed between me and them.
Ok, forget about those unhappy stuffs because i am going to start a new life with a new brand me =)

Ten things dat i wish to achieve on 2010:
1. Slim down till the weight that i dream 4 so long =P
2. Master a new language, French (copied from YX, since we plan to communicate in french after 6 months)
3. Learn yoga (at the same time can build up my nice body shape,haha!!)
4. Have enough $ for me to buy those things that i like and i wish to buy long time ago =)
5. Get a chinese instrument teacher to teach me "yu-kin" (since i had bought it ^^)
6. Improved my English (so will try to write my blog in English)
7. Read as many as English novel i can (i only spend 2hrs to finish a chinese novel, but in english version, i need more than 2weeks or may be 2 months, for sure >_<''')
8. All my lovely family's members are having a happy and healthy lifestyle =)
9. Mix well with all my friends (AT, SP, IPTB and friedns from all over the world)
10. To meet with my mr.right (gona believe the fortune-teller in china =P YX, you must be laughing now, am i rite?)

Wah, for me, express my feeling in english is damn hard~ regret didn't pay attention and put more effort in English during the primary and secondary school times.
Hem hem, friends, just ignore my grammatical errors k!!! =P


2 条评论:

  1. Having a new blog also didnt inform me ya??
    haha...U're right, I'm laughing!!
    How is ur French going on??
    i found out it is the most difficult Latin language.. =.="

    回复删除
  2. haha..i uploaded my new blog address as my fb personal massage leh~jz u heartless din notice it =P haha!! french ar? still in de progress loh~gt no idea wer 2start neh=P so jz learn sum common word oni =( wait u 2bcum my teacher la,haha!!

    回复删除