2010年1月29日星期五

realised

Yesterday, I realized ~
When you are playing mix double for badminton game and you are not managing to run and safe the shuttle, what you need to do is just open your mouth and shout to your partner:” You play!” then you can save alot of energy. =P

Pity my partner on the yesterday badminton game, ran the whole court. Felt paiseh to him, because get a “ma ma di” partner like me. I really enjoy the game, although I failed to beat back the shuttle but he still will praise me and gave me encouragement. Thanks a lot ya ^^


清补凉---the “must dessert” that I have to eat after the game. =P

Today, I realized~

When you are angering, don’t open your mouth, because you will regret what you had said but it is too late to stop it. Walk away from the place or person is the best way to calm down your bad-tempered. If you still feel angry after few hours, don’t doubt, go for sport. After exercising, you will throw away all the anger together with the sweat. So take a chance to let yourself to relax and relief all those anger. Believe me, it works!
Tomorrow, what will I realize? Hmm, God knows~
Yoh, just now went to Lee Chong Wei’s house and plan to sembang-sembang with his parents, who knows we end up in singing K with Uncle Lee while aunty was busying to clean up the house.Uncle's voice really nice to listen.

Uncle was busing to fix the the mic
Uncle and RC are enjoying the song =P
(RC, later aunts jealous only you know.)

You guess what; we get a wedding invitation card from uncle.Ya, we are going to attend the wedding on coming Sunday, can listen Uncle's voice again~


Just had my new haircut today, housemates told me that I look like a sublimate gal =P LOL~ When only can my hair grow long??!! Waiting and waiting and waiting but yet it still short =”(

3 条评论:

  1. haha...aunty no jealous de la...i can be a daughter ady...haha..uncle and aunty, 要收干女儿吗???哈哈!!!

    回复删除
  2. i think u cn b their grandchild edi lar~haha!

    回复删除