2010年1月23日星期六

my wisdom tooth

I am suffering for toothache for almost one week, although feel ill but still dare not to say HI to dentist. Hmm, since last year my wisdom tooth starts to grow up but after 365 days it stills the same, or may be a bit bigger than last time. Went to see two dentist before, their recommendations were the same, you better cabut your wisdom tooth or else it will affect other teeth.

Housemates asked me to do so, but it is not just a common take off tooth process, it is a small OPERATION, sound like quite horrible (from the description of my dentist brother) and it cost a lot. That is not the reason I don’t want to visit the dentist although I already make an appointment with him. The main problem is I haven’t yet plucked up the courage to say bye to my wisdom tooth. Argh, I need braveness to make a decision and at the same time to take action. HELP!!!

Yesterday went to watch “tooth fairy” with my brother, actually plan to watch the spy, but the cinema was full, too bad~
Brother:” Huh?! Tooth fairy? I just finish my exam, just escape from the teeth, now you want me to watch this movie?”
Haha, but in the end he still persuaded by me, winks~ ^^ but sigh, this movie is not that nice =( I want to watch the spy next door; hope can get the ticket today at Gurney plaza.


没有评论:

发表评论