2010年1月26日星期二

HI dentist

Just now after class I went to “visit” a dentist at BM, finally I get to make a decision, should give me a clap =P,lol~ Thanks Jason be the driver of the day, oh before him should thanks SB first, haha! By the way, thanks RC and SH too, both of them scare I will escape from the clinic so act like my body guards to accompany me for my tooth checking session, hehe~ hmm, have to thanks Elyssa also, stand by in the house to be my reserve driver =P. Fuyoh, I am just going to check my tooth but all my housemates are there with me, touching touching =)


When the dentist checked my tooth, his first dialog was:”wah, your gum swell already, have to extract your wisdom tooth. So, you wan to have the extraction now?”

Devil:” Now?! Obviously NO, Thanks, today not free, how about next Monday?”

Dentist:” Ok, but I suggest you come on Friday, because you have time to rest during weekend. Ya, i can give you MC on Friday if you want.” (can i get MC for few days?)

Devil:”(mumble in the heart) Cant la, this weekend going to celebrate SH’s birthday, if I extract on Friday, for sure I got no mood to join the activity, will spoil their mood. Monday better, because I get an excuse to ponteng class,haha!”

Dentist:” Never mind, you decide yourself, you can come any time when you feel free.”

Devil:”(again, I mumbled in the heart) for sure you will welcome me anytime, because I am your “财神爷” what, =.=’’’

Hmm, now comes to the time to make decision weather want to extract my tooth on coming Friday or next Monday?? Thinking and thinking and thinking~ The best answer in my heart is NO NEED to extract is the best decision!

Another decision to decide is weather celebrate SH’s birthday at David Brown’s restaurant at Penang Hill or Sunset Bistro at Batu Ferringi?



David Brown's Restaurant on top of Penang Hill.





Sunset Bistro at Batu Ferringi

* Thanks for Sue’s recommendations yae =)


Who want to accompany me for my wisdom tooth extraction??!! I'll be his GF~
Totally out of topic >.<'''

4 条评论:

  1. gud luck for monday...haha....
    hope ur 白马王子 will come lo..haha

    回复删除
  2. yaya,my white horse prince is de dentist la..lol!!

    回复删除
  3. tmrw la, thursday!! haha..then u can have 2 MC, thursday and friday..
    After 2 days ur tooth should be OK dy..
    then can chat as much as u can in the Bistro lo..
    i think Bistro is nicer leh, haha..
    Look like can talk louder, laugh louder..
    haha..

    回复删除
  4. yx, de dentist oni will gv me 1day MC k.so mst plan baik-baik, if nt i hv2 attend lectures v my ugly look =P will spoil my iamge,LOL~
    yalo,bistro beta, can go beach 1st b4 hving a meal der =)

    回复删除