2010年1月9日星期六

toneless sunday

Oppss, uncle who stays opposite my house in BM starts his karaoke time again @_@ I think he must be Beyond and 周华健's super fans, because everytime when he is singing, they are the only singers' song i can hear in my lovely but messy bedroom =P Oh ya, mayb Gary also, i heard he sang "betray--背叛" once during my last semester study week, but is just once in a blue moon. Hmm, it was a very funny experience, i think...When he was singing this song, my housemate and me were studying in the living room, i admit that his voice really throw us into trouble, we cant even focus on our revision due to his high quality PA system, when he is singing the whole taman can listen his voice, how proud he is,haha! =_='''

Ok, talk about the "betray" song, both of us were trying our best to guess what was the song he sang that time, wait and wait and wait, finally we got it, but that was the time he almost finish the whole song. SB and me laugh until non-stop. Undeniable, the uncle's voice is a very efficient way for us to release our stress when we are having the exam fever =P


Sunday should be fruitful and not just staying in the room and facing my darling -- ASUS, but the problem is 26, Lorong Lobak3 people got no money to hang around, aisksss!!! Hmm, which kindness friend wana ask me out and sponsor me all the spenses, for sure i will consented with pleasure, LOL~ I am just joking, coz still got 2 PN reflections and chinese literature notes waiting for me to date with them, what a boring lifestyle here, argh!!! =( Tomorrow, Monday again, 3 hours chinese literature lecture continuously, oh gosh!!!

Lunch time again, what should i cook for my lunch ya? Tomyam Mee? Carrot Conjee? Mushroom Rice? Or just cookies and soya milk? Such a bothersome problem~ In the meantime, i can smell that my housemate is busying to prepare her lunch in the kitchen now, the "king king klang klang" sound of the dishware make me feel hungry too, haha!!

没有评论:

发表评论